1. Take care when pulling clothing over your head. This is a common way to lose an ear cuff.
2. Your ear cuff should be form-fitting so they stay in place, but not so tight that they pinch or dig into your ear. They can and should be so comfortable that you forget you're wearing them.
3. Open the ear cuff gap slightly if it feels too tight or close the gap tighter if it feels too loose. Once you have a comfortable fit for your ear, you shouldn't have to loosen/tighten the ear cuff ever again. You can simply slide them on and off. Do not open and close them repeatedly or they may become misshapen and/or break.
4. Concha Ear Cuffs - Test the fit by gently pulling the ear cuff away from your face, horizontal with your shoulders. If you feel resistance, it is on correctly.
5. If you are having trouble getting the ear cuff to fit properly, try wearing it on your other ear. The cuff may fit better on one ear than it does on the other.